With the guidance and support of an adult co-signer, Teen Checking accountholders will enjoy greater independence. These accounts feature My City Branch online access, secure E-Statements and even mobile account service. Plus, young members will enjoy free CCU Visa® debit card access with a network of nearly 5,000 Alliance One and CO-OP ATMs. All Teen Checking accounts can be linked to the co-signor’s accounts, so transfers are quick and convenient.
City Credit Union gives you access, security and convenience – all for free!
A Visa Debit Card from City Credit Union looks like a credit card, acts like a check and spends like cash. Use it at more than 20 million merchant locations around the world, and the funds will be automatically deducted from your checking account. In addition, City Credit Union members can manage their accounts for free at any of the nearly 5,000 ATMs available nationwide through the
Alliance One ATM network!Get an extra layer of security when you shop online with
Verified by VisaIt’s a free, simple-to-use service that confirms your identity with an extra password when you make an online transaction using your Visa Debit Card.
Click here to apply for your Visa Debit Card today!
If your Visa Debit Card is lost or stolen, please call (800) 554-8969.
If you’ve ever made an honest math mistake or had emergency expenses at just the wrong time, the hassle and expense of overdraft fees are the last thing you need! For situations like this, City Credit Union offers three types of overdraft protection service.
- Automatic withdrawal from savings: When your checking account balance isn’t enough, we can automatically withdraw funds from your savings account to pay items presented.
- Flex Loans: If you’d rather keep your savings untouched, you can apply for a Flex Loan to bridge the gap in your checking account. This option creates a reusable line of credit, and there’s no cost to use the service – you just pay interest on the money you borrow.
- Overdraft Advance: The credit union provides this discretionary service to spare you the extra expense and embarrassment of returned checks up to $400. You’ll never pay for the privilege until you need it!
Federal legislation requires City Credit Union accountholders to opt in to these services. Please contact us directly at (816) 252-2415 regarding Account Protection.
Click Here to access the secondary overdraft protection form (PDF)
Click Here to view our checking account sign up form (PDF)
Link to Reorder Checks
Please follow the link to Re-Order your checks for City Credit Union
Practical features. Better benefits. Fast, convenient access to your money. You’ll enjoy all of that and more with a City Credit Union Checking account. Open your account today, and make money management easier than ever.
- No service fees or minimum balance requirement
- Free Visa® Debit Card and ATM Card access
- My City Branch online banking, Bill Pay and E-Statement services
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction options
- Overdraft Advance plans for qualifying accounts
Click here to open your City Credit Union Checking Account!
Direct Deposit & Payroll Deduction
Manage your money without extra time or hassle! Contact us if you need assistance enrolling in either of these convenient services.
Skip the rush to the bank. Avoid long teller lines. Don’t wait for your check to clear. Instead, be direct with your money! Get Direct Deposit with City Credit Union.
With Direct Deposit, your paycheck will be automatically deposited into your checking or savings account. You can even have your retirement check or other recurring payments deposited directly into your account. All you need is your account number and our routing number: 301080428.
Complete our Direct Deposit Form and give it to your employer to start making automatic deposits into your CCU account today!
Make loan payments or savings deposits without a second thought! You choose how much money will be deducted from your regular paycheck, and City Credit Union takes care of the rest. It’s quick, convenient and absolutely free!